Thank you for your interest in obtaining your real estate license. We hope the information we have provided has been helpful in making this decision.
- You must be 18 years age
- You must have a high school diploma or the equivalent
- You must successfully complete a Georgia Real Estate Commission approved 75 hour education course (pre-license)
- You must submit to a criminal background check
- You must pass a state exam
Note: In order to become an Active Real Estate Salesperson, after you pass the state exam, you must obtain a sponsoring Broker.
The sales pre-licensing class is offered in two formats:
- Watson School of Real Estate
Several classes being offered in Florida. Pre-licensing classes special pricing is now being offered for $299 (this includes books!)
- Watson School of Real Estate ONLINE!
Contact LaVonda Turner for any additional information at